Jay and Claire scramble to shoot a Pritchett Closets commercial in response to their competitor's new and catchy ad, but there might be some creative differences between father and daughter. A peeping-Tom in the neighborhood keeps using a drone to spy on Gloria sun-bathing so Phil, Luke and Manny make it their mission to take it down. Elsewhere, a tone deaf Lily prepares to perform in her school talent show and Cameron is more worried about it than she is, and Haley's feelings for Andy become even more complicated when he gets rushed to the hospital with appendicitis.
- Adam DeVine as Andy Bailey
- Joe Mande as Ben
- Robbie Amell as Chase
- Michael Bunin as Director
- Laura Ashley Samuels as Beth
- Chris Farah as Teacher
- Millie Brown as Lizze
- Jeremy Scott Johnson as Andrew
- Matt McGrath as Simon
- Jenny Marlowe as Nurse
- Zola Odessa as Naomi
- Andrew's third appearance ("Undeck the Halls", "Regrets Only").
- Andy's tenth appearance.
- This episode is the first on-screen appearance of Beth, Andy's girlfriend, who was mentioned in "A Fair to Remember", "Other People's Children", "The Wedding (Part 1)", "The Wedding (Part 2)", "The Cold", and "Queer Eyes, Full Hearts".
- Jay's old closet commercial is shown in widescreen 16:9 even though widescreen television would not have existed at the time.
- Aside from a few interview scenes, the Dunphy household does not appear in this episode.
- Alex Dunphy does not appear in the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.