Cam is enraged when he receives an online video showing someone has been desecrating his beloved Fizbo costume, which sets him on a quest to restore Fizbo's good name. Meanwhile, Phil is in for quite the surprise when he finally meets his new soon-to-be step-brother at Frank's bachelor party. Finally, Manny's newest play hits a little too close to home for Gloria, Claire and Haley when he enlists them to do a read through before he submits it to a young playwright festival.
As Mitch and Cam prepare for their bowling contest , Louise, a fellow team member shows up at her house and shows them a video which features someone wearing Fizbo's costume. Cameron is stressed and believes at first that Martin, then Senor Kaplan stole it. But the real culprit is Louise herself who is jealous because she was'nt the captain, unlike Cameron. Cameron gets his costume back and excludes Louise.
Elsewhere, Phil and Jay prepare for Frank's bachelor party. Frank shows up with Ray, Lorraine's son. Phil is initially happy because he thinks it will make him like a brother. But his joy fades away when he notices that Ray is rude and shows no respect at all. Phil and Ray's fight is interrupted by Jay who takes Ray's away while Frank has a talk to heart with him.
Manny enlists the women's family help with his new play. Claire and Gloria realize their behavior inspired him for the characters and Haley is not so far to discover Alex's new boyfriend's identity.
(The characters striked out do not appear in this episode)
- Jay Pritchett
- Gloria Pritchett
- Manny Delgado
- Claire Dunphy
- Phil Dunphy
- Haley Dunphy
- Alex Dunphy
- Mitchell Pritchett
- Cameron Tucker
- Lily Tucker-Pritchett
- Fred Willard as Frank Dunphy
- Oliver Platt as Martin
- Joe Mande as Ben
- Will Sasso as Señor Kaplan
- Dot-Marie Jones as Louise
- John Gemberling as Ray
- Chris Prinzo as Sam
- Harrison White as Postman
- Luke and Joe do not appear in this episode. Lilly only appears in the teaser.
- Ray's first appearance.
- The gay bowling league returns from "Knock 'Em Down" (season 6) and Martin falling for Jay is mentioned though it seems that Martin is now in couple with Senor Kaplan.
- Jay mentions The Bachelor
- Cam mentions Dennis Rodman
- The team names reference Britney Spears, the Indigo Girls and the Bay City Rollers
- The ladies sing "Mr. Sandman"
- UNO is "a thinking man's Crazy Eights."
- Neil Sedaka and Neil Diamond are mentioned