Everyone is at Jay and Gloria’s for post-Thanksgiving leftovers brunch and after a conversation about the sexy and sleek house that Phil is helping Mitch and Cam’s friend sell, everyone gets the same bright idea to sneak in there and have a little “fun.” Unbeknownst to one another they all choose the same day to go, and then it quickly escalates into a game of hide and hopefully don’t get found. Meanwhile, back at Jay and Gloria’s, Gloria has successfully stolen copies of everyone’s drivers licenses during the brunch so Jay and her can buy them all a surprise family trip to Miami, but in actuality Jay has a surprise in store for Gloria, only to then get trumped by her surprise.
We have the entire family over at the Pritchett household eating leftovers from Thanksgiving on a Saturday. We see Alex get up and make a joke the doesn't go down well with the family, Haley then makes a joke mocking her joke. Gloria gets up and hugs Alex goodbye for college and says she can't believe she's going to college although she then says it seems like yesterday when she was a little girl reading at college level. Manny comes down and Claire compliments him on the way he's dressed. Manny starts to tell Claire he has a "hot" study partner coming over but she quickly ignores him and walks over to his half-brother. Claire asks Joe what he is making and he says he is making pasghetti, which is his toddler way of saying spaghetti. Claire then tells Joe he is adorable, leaving Manny with Joe. Manny then tells Joe that he remembers when he was a toddler and he had everyone in the palm of his hands thinking he was adorable and then tells Joe that he knows that he can say 'Spaghetti' properly.
Phil gives gratitude to Cam and Mitch for helping him to get a listing for a house. Mitchell then points out that it's a sexy house. Phil then states that it makes the "Playboy mansion look like an old folks home", Phil then lists what the house has in it: "infinity pool", "killer views", "state of the art game room", "home theater". Cam then says it has a four person shower. Phil then says that even the security code is sexy, it literally spells out "S-E-X-Y". Luke then tells his Dad that he thinks he's trying to hard. Cameron then starts to talk more about the house and sparks an interest in Haley about the house. Haley is first to be "interviewed" in which she says: "When I was young I was a little embarrassed my Dad was just a real estate agent. But as I got older I realised. Hey!, He may not have the coolest job in the world. But he puts food on the table and has access to a bunch of empty houses I can sneak into'" We then come back to Haley, Phil, Cam and Mitch.
- This marks Andy's 16th appearance.
- This marks the third episode to revolve around Thanksgiving after "Punkin Chunkin" and "Three Turkeys".
- This episode is the eighth episode of this season, however it was broadcast before the seventh one airs.
- Lily does not appear in this episode.
- This marks the first time that Haley and Andy kissed each other since "The Cold" and the first time that it is a sincere kiss. It may imply that Haley and Andy will begin a romance starting with this episode.
- Phil uses Houdini's birthday as a pass code.
- Claire mentions the many hipster cultures she saw in Portland, such as foldable bikes and typewriters.
- Andy says "Splish splash, who was taking a bath?", a reference to the Bobby Darin song "Splish Splash."
- Andy recognises the tub from a Lil Wayne video.